Today went quite well. Work was alright, just tiring as usual. I mean since when will work not be tiring?
Had to sort out files, look for files, watch an extremely heart wrenching interview take place, type more stuff, tidy stuff, do filing and that sort of stuff. I really hate wondering if they will extend my contract. I mean i really dislike wondering if they will extend or if they won't. I hate hanging halfway. That kinda thing.
I really hope that PM will extend it or like allow it to be extended.
Huda called me just now. Man, it really made me think of school and how much i really miss it. Miss hanging out with Huda, Mas and FY. Miss going for class, hanging out inbetween class trying to kill time and finishing projects and DEFINITELY going to subway together. OH! And CHICKEN WRAP and Mac lunches.
I miss you guys.
Hey baby, i know work is really tough and you're stressed and everything like that. I just wanna let you know that hey, i'm here for you. You're doing great and i love you.