Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am annoyed.
Dad is really being this annoying freak. I mean he just came home and then he started yelling at me to fold the clothes. Saying that i have to fold the clothes so that he'll know what has to be ironed and what doesnt have to. And he just went on and on and on. Its so freaking annoying. I mean its not like you don't have enough to iron at the moment and its not like you're doing the ironing now. Seriously, what the hell is your problem?

Then you start picking on us saying that oh, we're not doing enough chores and that one small thing, we take ages to do. What the heck lah! I don't understand what his problem is. Every single day he comes home, he picks up a fight with everyone. saying that oh, you didn't do this and you didn't do that and that is all he ever does. I mean doesn't he get tired of nagging? Does he even realize that it is damn annoying to have someone just pick up an argument everytime he comes home? Does he realize that we don't appreciate his nagging? Does he realize that by doing this, he is really just making us dread talking to him?

I wonder what he ever realizes and whether he is just this ignorant shithead.


Work has been going alright. Not very eventful. Just typing, sorting, posing and yeah, about there. Don't get me wrong. Not being eventful doesn't mean that its boring. x) It is fun, the people are nice and the environment is ok. It is definately a good excape from staying at home. I mean go to work and get paid. Stay at home? Just get yelled at, pep talked to, and piled with chores. Is there any point in that? NO! x)

Weeks past really quickly. I mean its already like the 4th week of work now. And the hoildays will be over. And school will start and then christmas will come. And then new year will come. Then ICA's and project deadlines. and then chinese new year and then haha, i guess the dreaded sem exams.

I am ranting cos i am bored and i am just not going to fold the clothes today. Just trying to kill time and then go to sleep. Think i'll sleep at ten and for once, skip csi.