Today is Monday, the start of another week. And the start of the countdown to the finals. Well, i am really really freaked out. Relatively worried about finals, especially POM cos i really never ever pay attention during POM, ok, i do, but i can rarely remember anything. And for the tutorials? Thats even worst.
BLEAGH...
Lessons TODAY.
-Internet n Web
-Stats Tutorial
-Accounts Lecture
Lessons TMR!
-Stats Lecture (9-11am)
-Oral Com's ICA4 (1-3pm)
-POM Tutorial (3-5pm)
Lessons on WEDNSDAY
-POM Lecture (8-10am)
-Econs Lecture (11-1pm)
-Accounts Tutorial (1-3pm)
-Econs Tutorial (3-5pm)
WHY LA????????? WHY LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, no choice la. I don't plan to fail my finals so yeah, gotta slog and slog and slog and with that, comes more sneezeees! And the most wonderful thing is what? I forgot to bring tissue paper! BLEAGH.
Huda, DON'T WORRY ABOUT FRONTPAGE. Who cares about what they did? As long as we know that we did our best, thats all that really counts. Thanks for putting the finishing touches on it and making it look so splendid! x)
Mas n FY! Thanks for tolerating my rubbish. Cos rachel gets grouchy, and annoyed and when she does, she aint nice. Thanks for doing your part in making this thing a success!
We'll do alright. No worries!
Brian, hey, i love you. Have a great week in camp. I know you're tired and all but hey, take it easy. Don't overwork. Its nooooooooooooo good. I LOVE YOU.
BLEAGH...
Lessons TODAY.
-Internet n Web
-Stats Tutorial
-Accounts Lecture
Lessons TMR!
-Stats Lecture (9-11am)
-Oral Com's ICA4 (1-3pm)
-POM Tutorial (3-5pm)
Lessons on WEDNSDAY
-POM Lecture (8-10am)
-Econs Lecture (11-1pm)
-Accounts Tutorial (1-3pm)
-Econs Tutorial (3-5pm)
WHY LA????????? WHY LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, no choice la. I don't plan to fail my finals so yeah, gotta slog and slog and slog and with that, comes more sneezeees! And the most wonderful thing is what? I forgot to bring tissue paper! BLEAGH.
Huda, DON'T WORRY ABOUT FRONTPAGE. Who cares about what they did? As long as we know that we did our best, thats all that really counts. Thanks for putting the finishing touches on it and making it look so splendid! x)
Mas n FY! Thanks for tolerating my rubbish. Cos rachel gets grouchy, and annoyed and when she does, she aint nice. Thanks for doing your part in making this thing a success!
We'll do alright. No worries!
Brian, hey, i love you. Have a great week in camp. I know you're tired and all but hey, take it easy. Don't overwork. Its nooooooooooooo good. I LOVE YOU.