And i am proud to say that i survived 3/4 of a 44km route. And that was none other than the torturous night cycling. Now my rear end aches like mad.
Before night cycling,
I met brian for like tea. I don't know if it can be called lunch cos it was at like 4 plus or smth. LOL. Then i was like thinking of bubble tea. Like iced milo with pearls!
But what in the world... There was like no bubble tea shop that sold that.
Anyways, we went to LJS for food. So when we got there, and bought food, Brian said that i should wait, and that he wanted to go get something for me. ARGH.
I got pretty annoyed cos i didnt wanna sit alone with food on the table, it just looks sad.
He went anyways.
Less than five mins later, he came back with a cup of iced milo from LJS... And that thing had pearls too!!!!!!!!!!!
x)
haha.
THANKS BABY.
for you, i will.