Monday, July 23, 2007

BRIAN: I am not annoyed. I never said it on the recent post so don't say that i am when i am not.

Frontpage is extremely boring and that is why i am blogging. (I generally blog when i am bored)
WHEEEEE.

I just answered a question. Fangying said that i should tell the teacher my name cos she was dangling class participation marks as a carrot stick!
Maybe i should say i am Rachel, but you can call me Chloe.
LOL
But its true. I have two names.

Spent like the entire day doing stats yesterday and guess what, there were still blanks. SIGH. Oh well...
Then i tried doing frontpage.
Well, i think i managed to kinda finish two pages.
Brian said to make it like a photo album thing.
(that sounds good)
Abigail said to put a story there. Like my favorite story or essay or something like that.
(cos that will take up space)

I shall think about it.

I think pink is a hideous color for a blog page. I am going to change it.