Sunday, December 9, 2007
It is during times like this that i really wish i felt respected. And like people actually care and not push me away just because something is preoccupying them.
I wish i knew what was going on and not always have to wait until the thing happens to know whats going on cos i really dont think i do that.
Maybe its okay for you but it sure as hell isn't for me. As a matter of fact, its damn frustrating. I am trying here, but don't provoke me and treat me like i don't even exist.
I wish you showed that you cared more. I'm hoping that you're still in everyway, the same person i was interested in.
Camp is tommorow. I feel unprepared. I want to know that HE will do something and work things out. That things will change. But sometimes, its hard to believe cos its been a couple of times that i have been for camp and nothing seemed to have happened. I am believing that something will happen. I am believing and hoping for answers. I don't want to be disappointed again. Please. I can't quite say it in anymore words than this. I am anxious but still holding on cos i know that I can't go on alone. I just cannot do it.
I am tired of being treated this way.
WHY IS LIFE SO MESSED UP