Camp was awesome. (although the bus ride there was torture cos of the winding road)
HAHA.
I really wanna thank my parents for allowing me to go. I mean since i could remember, i had to beg my parents to allow me to be at camp. And this was the first year that they went like you're going for youth camp. fullstop.
Yeah, at first i was thinking errrrr....... why??? You know what i mean? I was thinking bleagh, another camp. And i was wondering if anything would different. School was extremely hectic and it was during that time that i seemed to doubt my ability, i began to doubt who i really was and what i stood for.
I knew that i couldn't do it but i still wanted to try. And i tell you what. That is the most draining thing ever cos you're just not meant to do it alone. So, there were wake up calls and people did tell me that i couldn't go on like that. I fought that. But in the end, YOU won. You knew i couldn't do it alone. I just couldn't make it alone no matter how hard i tried.
I came to a point where i said i'll give this another try. It better work. Yeah, haha thats the stupidest thing ever. I went to camp expecting God to come through and He most certainly did. In ways i'd never imagine or even think of.
Youth Camp was super.
(FRIENDS - fiona, joyna, abie, jessica, grace, BRIAN, BMW groupies and tons more)
(FOOD - haha, all the junk and the yummy toast)
(GOD behind it all is more than super. He's just extremely AMAZING and He never ever fails. Although we do, He will never ever ever fail.)