Sam has gone home.
And Caleb Seaward is a little crazy guy who adores the word poopy.
Nothing much going on. Just a really really muddy training yesterday. Yes, we were like pigs, rolling in the mud. Not really rolling in the mud, but we did diving... So does that count? And until now, i still don't look at the supporting player before passing the ball. Out of the four things that you need to succeed in a game, i guess i've only got one. There's fitness, technique, teamwork that i don't have. Go figure the other one.
Had dinner with boyfriend yesterday. And i realized something. At dinner, my plate of noodles had like 3x the amount of vegetables. I mean it was mad like TOTALLY mad. And it was spinach, so it was pretty mucky. I don't know why the starchy sauce on the noodles turns watery after a while. Its so silly. Its not gelatinization or dextrination. So what in the world is it actually?
Wandered around the blocks after dinner. Nothing interesting really, just some random people talking and smoking. So, it turns out that we just sat there talking being together.
Got home at about tenthirty-ish. Took a shower and tried desperately to wash the mud from my skipping rope and the boots and the shirt. But if you realize, a white shirt turning black from mud makes it almost impossible to wash off cos it stayed brown after that....
Attempted to sort the mess in my room, but it just always stays the same way it is. Well, just as long as mother doesn't make noise, whatever. (:
I can't say that i am totally looking forward to the things that are planned this saturday. I am absolutely tired. And work is totally piling up. But the work part will sort itself out as it usually does i suppose. I mean it just gets done somehow.
Now i suppose, its settling the course thing. I mean i am still wondering. If i take nursing, hey, its all sorted out. Nursing, Finish the 3 year bond, do the Advanced Dip in Paedatrics and then go on to a Degree somewhere. Then come back and work. It seems so sorted out. So perfect. I mean its something i wanna do. Work with kids. I don't quite understand why i am thinking so hard if i have already more or less decided what i want. But somehow, i am still thinking this way.
Its strange.