Woke up at about 0600 but kept snoozing away till about 0640. Then got out of bed, washed up and pulled on clothes. Packed stuff for squash later on in the day, got my tumbler for hot drinks and my lovely nalgene.
Scurried off to the bus stop and realized that the new shoes i was wearing was not exactly a good idea cos, well, new shoes = blisters.
Anyways, too late to go home and get it. Took the train from woodlands towards pasir ris. Well, it turned out to be a good idea. It went all the way to Pasir Ris cos i didn't have to change trains at Jurong East.
Reached Tanjong Pagar at about 810. Went to cheers to get a pack of white chocolate that i didn't eat in the end. But anyways, i didn't have a red mark on my time sheet today and i guess that was a good thing. Yesterday i had a stupid red mark cos i was like one minute late???? GRRRR!
Ok, so work starts. I start sticking stickers. And guess what. I realized that i've already finished using like 3 boxes of stickers. And it turns out to be 1400 labels per box.
Basically, at work, i'm supposed to organize the pamphlets that are in the store and in the cupboards for that particular department. Oh, and for the pamphlets that are like outdated, i have to paste the correct things on it. (Sticking stickers) On top of that, there's like data entry of different things. Like letters, names on name cards and all sorts of funny things.
So for the first part of the morning, i was sticking stickers on the pamphlets. Was waiting by the phone for brian to call. Waiting for him to call like when he left the house to go for the thing and after the finished it too.
He called and he was happy. So thats good.
He met me for lunch! haha!
It was a nice lunch. When he saw me, he put his hand around me and said hey, you're burnt too.
I thought that was real sweet of him. We went to BK and he had the mushyroom thing while i ate my packed lunch. HAHA! Yes, i brought a lunch box today lah. After lunch we walked around that place. There wasn't much there but we talked and walked around aimlessly.
BRIAN, thanks for making my day.
For the Corrinne May CD and for the readers digest.
But most of all, for the company at lunch. I really really appreciate that so much. And that was the most important thing lah!
Went back to work and i was told that i had to count the total amount of pamphlets and organize them, ok, its more like catagorize. After that, had to remove letters from envelops cos they were like outdated. Then it was back to sticking stickers.
Six o clock came quickly. And that was a good thing.
Headed to the train station to meet Si Si to go play squash. THAT WAS FUN! I know, it may seem silly hitting the ball against the wall and doing that repeatedly, but hey, thats why its fun. You don't need people to play with you. Its something you can still play if you're alone. YEP! So, discover the beauty of squash. Oh, and guess what. I ran 2 rounds of the stadium! I guess that was an accomplishment cos i haven't actually exercised for like months. x)
Gotta hand in my time sheet tomorrow and guess what! I think that means pay is coming. I know it won't be a lot lah, but it'll still be pay! WOOT!
Ok, time to pack stuff for tomorrow. And go to sleep.
I can't stop the rain from falling down on you again,
I can't stop the rain, but i will hold you till it goes away.
I can't stop the rain, but i will hold you till it goes away.