Friday, August 24, 2007

It's finally friday and the papers are all over. But boy does it feel wierd. I mean one night you're busy mugging your head off and the next thing you know? You're so free.

Its an interesting change.

Uncle Joel and family came over last night and the super super super cute kiddos were cam- whoring. And i mean cam-whoring BIG TIME like 60 pictures in a span of less than a forty five minutes.

But those two kids are complete darlings.


Yeah, 60+ photos on photobooth.

Dinner was alright, managed to clean up my room and get myself a job for the holidays. I guess its a good thing.

Off to town to sign the contract thing today and after that, gotta go to berty's house to help him with some work and then, i'm staying over at their house... Those cousins are seriously, a wacky bunch. x)

And BRIAN.
You're turning 21 tmr. x)


I love you baby, happy birthday in advance.