(but this time, its really more than ever)
This probably means overdoses of caffine and sugar to stay up. Midnight snacks, getting fat, eyebags and everything like that.
There are just too many things to do now. I mean really too many. Its mad and really mad and just super mad. Sometimes, i wonder why in the world i actually bothered signing up for the night cycling thing. But when that thought comes to mind, i think the fact that brian is going is already worth it. And also, the fact that we're cycling like 44 km, think of the calories burnt. HHAHAHA. x)
Blogging is theraputic.
Training today. Wondering if i'm actually gonna go. I know if i don't go, petrina will really kill me. But man, I am really tired.
Woke up today at like 7 plus. Think i called brian or something. I only remember him saying that he was waiting for the bus to go to camp. I barely remember that conversation. Then, i called him at 8plus, when i was getting ready for school and guess what, when i said that i was going to be late for school, he was wondering in the world was wrong with me. (cos he thought i was up at like 7 plus when i called him)
HA, that's silly.
Frontpage is mad.
Anyone got pictures of ice-cream?
I want ice-cream. Mud pie from island creamery. OMG!!! BLISS.
x)
rachel loves brian.