Pretty much finished with the frontpage thing. I am honestly really tired. I hate weekends. (when i stay home)
Every other minute, you hear dad yelling. Then you'll hear mom saying don't shout. Then after a while, they'll both be making so much noise about the kids cos they're not doing what they're supposed to do.
I HATE STAYING AT HOME DURING THE WEEKENDS.
(actually, i really hate staying at home)
Sigh. Another week of school. Hopefully this week is productive. Really... I need to make sure that i do my work. It gets a bit challenging studying at home. Anyone wanna study in school with me?
x)
I am feeling lethargic. Maybe i should sleep soon.
Brian, i miss you. Saturdays are usually days we go out. x( This Saturday we didn't. That makes me sad.
BRIAN IS SMART. He is a smart smart boy who is going to do very well at school (when he goes there) and at camp, which he is doing right now.
I love you darling.