This is what we did while waiting for brian's friends to get to vivo.HAHA.
Today was heapes of fun. SENTOSA.
With brian's friends. (chrispher n ai peng) Seriously, it was WACKY. WACKY WACKY.
We found a starfish on the beach and guess what? We were yelling and yelling cos it got washed back into sea. So we were screaming around and trying to catch it and all! haha.
It was super fun!
We have to go to sentosa again. AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Left at about noon. He had to help with setup at expo for tmr's combined service. The train ride was fun. We talked and talked and talked... Super catchup time. I really enjoyed the talk and the train ride and everything. I mean it has been an extra long week. It wasn't easy cos he was super busy with camp stuff and i was kinda stressing about tests n all. We hardly had time to really talk. GOOD.
haha.
Lunch was with brian's very funny video crew.
and lunch included a silly thing like shooting small cubes of ice at the birdies that were around.
who does that during lunch man? x)
Anw, i left to do work at coffeebean while the guys went off to do the setup.
Those poor guys were stuck in the hall setting up without aircon or any form of proper ventilation. Man! All the work that goes on behind the scenes. These are the people who really make it happen.
Had to leave for edge so yeah, just grabbed a bottle of snapple apple and some ice. x)
He was a happy baby.
hahaha.
I am just ranting.
OH!
and man.
badminton on friday with Mas, Huda and FangYing was seriously, awesome. HAHA.
They are seriously a fun bunch.
x)
I am really thankful that i have such cool friends. x)
Can't wait to do it more often.
Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people and
I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of
darling, i just want you to know that i really appreciate you. Every single thing you do. Answering my calls, replying smses and every single thing. Being there for me when i need you and what not.
There's really nothing more that i can ask for.
You're all i ever wanted.
I love you.